Practice Ignition turns your proposal, terms of service and payment collection into a single smart contract.
When paired with Intuit Practice Management powered by Karbon, those smart contracts can automatically create work items in Intuit Practice Management when your client accepts their proposal.
The Intuit Practice Management + Practice Ignition integration works by:
- Services are defined within Practice Ignition.
- Those services are mapped in Practice Ignition to Intuit Practice Management templates.
- The work assignee for all work items created from Practice Ignition is designated within the integration management console within Intuit Practice Management.
- When working with a prospect or existing client, you can send out proposals and receive signed contracts via Practice Ignition.
- Once a client signs a proposal, the integration between Practice Ignition and Intuit Practice Management will automatically create a work item/s off the templates that were mapped to the services in the proposal you sent that specific client.
- In Intuit Practice Management, the work items are auto-created and assigned based on the primary contact specified in the Practice Ignition management console.
With this integration, you have a seamless way of transitioning clients from your sales team to your services delivery team.
Read the integration setup guide to get started.