If you would like to change the email address you log into Intuit Practice Management powered by Karbon with and receive emails from in Triage, you will need to create a new user account for your new email address, and then archive your old user account.
If your company is moving from one email client to another (i.e. Gmail to Office 365, Exchange to Office 365, etc.), give us a call at 844-333-1910.
To continue changing your email client, follow the steps below:
Invite your new email address into Intuit Practice Management:
- Log into Intuit Practice Management with your current (soon to be archived) email account. If you've already changed your email address and can no longer login, the best thing to do would be to have a colleague who still has access to Intuit Practice Management to invite you using your new email address.
- Invite in a new user with your new email address. You can do this from Settings/Colleagues.
- Clear Triage. It's important to get your Triage down to zero before you remove this user account. We'd recommend either replying to all emails and cc'ing your new email address, or assigning all the emails to your new user account that you created in step 1/2.
- Ensure all email is public for your contacts. This is important as it ensures all your email with your client is on their timelines and not lost when you archive your old user account.
- Log out of Intuit Practice Management.
Activate your account with your new email address and archive your old account
- Go to your new email address' Inbox and accept the invite to Intuit Practice Management, all the way to logging in.
- Archive your old user account from Settings.
- IMPORTANT: Choose the colleague who will own the removed colleague's assignments (your new user account) and click Remove & Reassign.