While there is not a spell checker, you can use your browser's spell checker options.
Turning on Spell Checker in your browser
Steps for Google Chrome (recommended browser)
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll all the way down and click on Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy, find out “Use a web service to help resolve spelling errors”.
- Turn on the feature by tapping on the slider. The slider will turn blue when the spelling checker is turned on.
Steps for Firefox
- Select the “Menu” button located at the upper-right corner of the screen, then choose “Options“.
- Scroll to the “Language” section.
- Select “Check my spelling as I type” if you want to turn spell checker on. Uncheck it if you wish to have it off.
Steps for Internet Explorer 11
- Select "General" from the PC Settings menu on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down to the Spelling section.
- Set the "Highlight Misspelled Words" slider to the "On" position to make Internet Explorer identify misspelled words by placing a red squiggly line underneath them.