Below are recommended videos and support articles relating to team management.
Team management videos:
- Watch & learn the theory and best practices on ownership (3 min) and roles & responsibilities (6 mins).
- Watch & learn techniques to work better together as a team (43 min).
Team management support articles:
- Create a team to allow you to view work by a team (ideal for managers and partners).
- Create a saved view for a specific team (or work group). Just add a filter for Assignee or sort your Kanban board by Assignee.
- Review the status of to-dos that you had assigned to a specific team member.
- Need to see how work is progressing at a glance? Use several combinations of filters like due dates, assignee, work types, etc. to hone in on client & internal work.
- Maintain visibility on both the client & the client's work. Smartly use the client owner, client manager and work assignee to keep a finger on what is happening.
- Make work less work. Use work types and work statuses to help you filter work and narrow down on your team's activities.
- Team member on vacation or sick? Use the kanban board for work to easily move the work to someone else to manage.
- Ensure your processes are always improving. Update existing templates to capture the new learned variations gathered from existing processes. Then revert work back to the template to have the latest process in motion. Reach out if you need help to bulk re-apply your updated work templates.
Click here for more training like this.