Below are recommended videos and support articles relating to client collaboration.
- Watch & learn how utilizing client tasks can save you time by automating the client chase.
- Get up to speed quickly on client tasks with this quick and easy Setup guide.
- Watch & learn how to manage clients effectively (37 min).
Client collaboration support articles:
- Always be documenting. When a client calls, immediately find the client, document the conversation and alert your colleagues if necessary.
- Let the collaboration begin! Introduce your clients to client tasks by utilizing this canned email and editing to suit your company's voice. Feel free to leverage our FAQs for clients.
- Automate the client chase. Use client tasks to get info & documents from a client, use comments to collaborate and get notified when your client takes action.
- Have client tasks nudge your clients along. Customize the frequency of your client task reminders.
- If work is on a schedule, determine if you want to manually send the client tasks week to week, month to month, etc. or if you want to automatically send using the work schedule. Learn more here.
Best Practice Tip:
Tired of going back and forth to schedule client meetings? Insert calendar links, video meeting links, and other details in your client tasks within in your workflow.
Click here for more training like this.