Below are recommended videos and support articles relating to productivity.
Productivity support articles:
- When tasks are outlined in an email, a pdf, word doc, google sheet, etc., copy and paste the text right into your work to ensure nothing falls through the cracks. Copy and paste is also available for work templates
- Take advantage of keyboard shortcuts to move faster
- Ending / deleting / removing a schedule
- Changes carried over to scheduled work
- How to handle inactive clients
- Use drag and drop options for to-dos or to arrange or reorder tasks within work or drag and drop files from your desktop to the body of an email.
- Learn handy tips for printing or forwarding emails.
- Following up on assigned emails & notes.
- Resetting tasks to the previous work item or to the template.
- If you have an email that relates to a work item(s), add and track the conversation one or more work timelines.
- Bulk update your to-do items.
- Bulk update tasks within a work item.
Click here for more training like this.